From: cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!usc!orion.oac.uci.edu!unogat
Subject: Reuse Library Systems?
Date: 18 Jul 91 01:07:30 GMT	[thread overview]

I am working on a software reuse project.  We are going to
setup a library of reusable ada components and need a library
mechanism to manage all the components.  What systems are
currently available?  I know RAPID and STARS each has a
library mechanism.  What other library systems exist?  I would
like to collect a complete list so that we can review
the differences between different mechanisms.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

C. Paul Bond - Software Engineer
Internet: pbond%mcl.span@sds.sdsc.edu, Phone: 304 594 1762
2611 Cranberry Square, Box 2, Morgantown, WV 26505