From: Luke A. Guest <laguest@archeia.com>
Subject: Re: Where to get Zero Footprint Profile?
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:34:59 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2014-05-25T19:34:59+00:00	[thread overview]

<droiddermo@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You create the zfp by copying the relevant source files from the version of
>> gnat source you have, they are all intrinsics so don't need any rt.
>> Interfaces.c needs to have the subprigrams removing as they return I
>> constrained types, unless you enable a simple secondary stack.
> Thanks! So as far as I understood there is no ready to use ZFP available
> for free? Is there any good read about Ada's runtime, compiler's
> intrinsics and using Ada for bare bones development in general? For
> example I don't quite understand what is secondary stack and what it is
> used for. Also from reading Ada bare bones page on osdev I didn't
> understand why you had to disable recursive calls, is it somehow
> dependent on some runtime's code?

If you grab tamp, look at the rts dir that has a zfp ready runtime using
the 4.6.x source, do a diff on the latest version in case of changes but I
doubt there will be any. It also buds using gpr files.

I probably disabled reversion as you have limited stack. There's a ton of
things you can restrict or turn off.