From: "Herv� BITTEUR" <Herve.Bitteur@alcatel.fr>
To: Mumit Khan <khan@xraylith.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Profiling tool under WinNT ?
Date: 1999/11/04
Date: 1999-11-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Thank you for your answer. However, I received rather inconsistent informations
about whether or not there is a working version of gprof for windows NT.
A careful reading of your answer tells me that there should be one.
Since GNAT now uses Mingw, I need a Mingw gprof. Is there an already built
version somewhere ? (I'm looking for a free version, sigh). Or should I try to
build it on my own ? Where could I get the needed source material ?

Thanks for any help.

--Herve