From: "DuckE" <nospam_steved@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Profiling tool under WinNT ?
Date: 1999/11/03
Date: 1999-11-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I don't know where you can find a profiling tool for GNAT on NT but one is
included with ObjectAda Professional for NT.

I believe it is called a "statistical profiler" (but I'm no expert on
terminology).  It samples the program counter at regular intervals and
buffers the result.  When you stop the program, the profiler resolves the
program counters in its buffer against the system and produces a text file
listing how many hits in each procedure.

It's a useful tool.

SteveD