From: "Matthew Heaney" <matthew_heaney@acm.org>
Subject: Re: GUI Design for Ada
Date: 1999/10/29
Date: 1999-10-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <7vb03r$1ea$1@news5.fast.net> , "Andrew" <mysig@fast.net>
wrote:

> I'm looking for a good reference/tutorial type book that discusses real-time
> programming in Ada that's new to this field.

You can peruse the examples (multiple versions of dining philosophers)
in the Ada95 design patterns archive.  Start with Jan 1999 and work
forward in time.

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns.html>

I recently (Oct 1999) submitted an article about how to observe a
concurrent subject.

--
Evolution is as well documented as any phenomenon in science, as
strongly as the earth's revolution around the sun rather than vice

Stephen Jay Gould, Time, 23 Aug 1999