From: Gautier <gautier.demontmollin@maths.unine.ch>
Subject: Re: Ada like Delphi ???
Date: 1999/10/25
Date: 1999-10-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> Is there any kind of ADA compiler for windows and where I can find it.
> Another question is : Is anywhere available some kind of editor + debuger
> for ADA (like have Delphi or Borland Pascal)??? Of course for windows.

Aonix:
http://www.aonix.com/content/products/objectada/objectada.html

GNAT: http://www.gnat.com, with AdaGIDE for IDE (URL pls?)

> Or simple editor with debugger for ADA working under DOS

http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?form=normal&query=ez2load

The file ad.zip in that distribution contains a trace-back
debugger and an IDE (EDIT.EXE) that drives GNAT just like
Borland Pascal.

HTH

Gautier

http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/gsoft.htm