From: "Matthew Heaney" <matthew_heaney@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Generic abstract procedures
Date: 1999/10/14
Date: 1999-10-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <slrn80biot.19p.lutz@taranis.iks-jena.de> , lutz@iks-jena.de
(Lutz Donnerhacke) wrote:

> Does anybody knows a solution other than derivating the actual collection
> from an abstract tagged type? Obviously I failed with a dumb generic attempt.

What exactly are you trying to do?  It is certainly not obvious from
your post.

You must state your specific needs explicitly and unambigously, in order
for CLA readers to help you.

Matt

--
Science is, foremost, a method of interrogating reality: proposing
hypotheses that seem true and then testing them -- trying, almost

George Johnson, NY Times, 15 Aug 1999