* Re: finding the mode
       [not found] <7ttuf8$28u@dfw-ixnews21.ix.netcom.com>
@ 1999-10-12  0:00 ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 1999-10-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Catanzaro, bcatanz

Ben Catanzaro wrote:

> I need to find the Mode in a 15 float array
> (the mode is the most frequent occuring number)
> How can I do it effectively
>
> code would help

Check my web page under "Ada Programming". (See trailer for URL) I have
a bunch of statistical software that was originally written for the Ada
Software Component Library Working Group. I don't guarantee that any of
the code is "optimal" but it has been tested and seems to come up with
the right answers.

Look it over and if you have any comments, let me know

MDC

--
Marin David Condic
Real Time & Embedded Systems, Propulsion Systems Analysis

Visit my web page at: http://www.mcondic.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-10-12  0:00 UTC | newest]