From: rosen@siemens.UUCP
Subject: Ada Mode Posted to 'net.emacs'
Date: Wed, 1-May-85 09:36:00 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Wed May  1 09:36:00 1985

[-------------]

I have posted a copy of the Ada Mode for Gosling Emacs to 'net.emacs'
it consists of 2 parts, a help file and the actual code.  If you don't get
a copy of it let me know and I will attempt to send it to you directly.

Steve Rosen
Siemens Research and Technology Laboratories
Princeton, NJ

USENET: {ihnp4|princeton|adrvax}!siemens!rosen
ARPA:   princeton!siemens!rosen@TOPAZ