From: s9312644@arcadia.cs.rmit.EDU.AU (Dr Snow)
Subject: Probably FAQ : Soundblaster
Date: 15 Oct 1994 04:53:27 GMT
Date: 1994-10-15T04:53:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
	I am new to this news group so forgive if this is a FAQ..

	Is there a way to implement calles to a sound card such as a
soundblaster.. ?

	what I am after is a generic type code that basically will open a
voc or wave file and play it.. simple as that.. And possible if it copuld
be tasked sorta into the background so it could display text at the same
time..

	Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance
paul
 --
Paul Snow

	"Omnia Vincit Amor"

	"The key to imortality is first live a life worth remembering"