From: haltarac@coyote.rain.org (Henri Altarac)
Subject: Re: What to use when 2167A is too much
Date: 14 Oct 1994 00:47:29 -0700
Date: 1994-10-14T00:47:29-07:00	[thread overview]

mcriley on BIX (mcriley@BIX.com) wrote:

: For the level of documentation you're requiring I would suggest a paper
: by Dave Parnas titled "A Rational Design Process:  How and Why to
: Fake It."  Seriously!  That paper distills everything I've come across

This article was published in the February 1986 IEEE Transactions on
Software Engineering. page 251.

Henri Altarac
-----
haltarac@rain.org	(805)683-3045