From: "Matthew Heaney" <matthew_heaney@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Engineering types hierarchy
Date: 1999/09/09
Date: 1999-09-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <37d7ba7d@news1.prserv.net> , "Matthew Heaney"
<matthew_heaney@acm.org> wrote:

I forget a couple more references.

1) I think there's an example in D.W. Jones' book, Ada In Action.  I don't
have a URL for the book handy, but why don't you email D.W. and ask him for
the URL?  (And be sure to post it here.)

Do-While Jones <do_while@RIDGECREST.CA.US>

2) The package Dimensioned_Units appears in section 9.3.8 of the Ada83
Rationale.  You can get that book on the web in the usual places, including
the AdaIC and the adahome.

<http://www.adaic.org/>
<htpp:/www.adahome.com/>

--
Matt

It is impossible to feel great confidence in a negative theory which has
always rested its main support on the weak points of its opponent.

Joseph Needham, "A Mechanistic Criticism of Vitalism"