From: "Nick Roberts" <nickroberts@callnetuk.com>
Subject: New egroup for ASCL
Date: 1999/09/02
Date: 1999-09-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have taken the liberty of creating a new 'egroup' for the Ada Standard
Component Library project (and invited some people by e-mail to join), named
'adascl'.

Anyone wishing to participate in this project is warmly invited to join this
group. I have made it moderated; I hope to prove an acceptable moderator
(and if anyone would like to volunteer for the job, please do so!).

The URL for the egroups WWW site is

http://www.egroups.com

The URL for the specific group is

http://www.egroups.com/group/adascl

You can receive postings to this group by e-mail, if you wish, or you can
simply read them at the above WWW site. Postings are (currently) moderated
(by me).You have to join the group to post to it.

You can subscribe to this group by sending an e-mail (with no body) to

adascl-subscribe@egroups.com

or at the WWW site.

I hope very much that I do not appear to be stepping on anyone's toes; I'm
just trying to get a little movement into this project. Please, please, do
make the effort to contribute, if you can!

Best wishes!

Nick Roberts
http://www.adapower.com/lab/adaos