From: "Howard W. LUDWIG" <howard.w.ludwig@lmco.com>
To: swetmore <swetmore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: How do you use a float as an exponent in Ada?
Date: 1999/08/31
Date: 1999-08-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Assuming you are using Ada 95, you have access to more than you think you
have.  If you have found Log, the same package should have "**".  The
description is found in Section A.5.1 (Annex A), paragraph (4) of the Ada
Reference Manual.  Check under the URL  http://www.adahome.com/rm95/  if
you don't know where to find the Ada Reference Manual.

Howard W. LUDWIG