From: DPH <rally2xs@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Ada95 From the Beginning by Jan Skansholm- Opinions
Date: 1999/08/29
Date: 1999-08-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Personally, when trying to learn something strictly by reading as opposed to a
classroom experience, I generally get 3 books.  Invariably, I get to some point
in even the best books where I'm thinking, "Huh?  What's this mean?" and that's
when I consult one or maybe both of the other books.

Dave Head