From: Chris Thompson <cthompso@direct.ca>
Subject: Re: CAATS
Date: 1999/08/29
Date: 1999-08-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dave Holford wrote:

> Wow, If CAATS is up and playing I wonder why no one has used it yet.
>
> Dave

CAATS is not operational yet.  However, it has been in use by the customer for
over a year now for operational training purposes.  Development is continuing
as we provide about  2 deliveries per year, each one adding more automation.
Ada continues to be an asset on the program, both in terms of helping to
produce a ~1 million SLOC, safety critical system, and in terms of attracting
top notch software engineering talent from around the world.

Chris Thompson
Lead Software Architect  - CAATS Program
Raytheon Systems Canada Ltd.