From: Christophe Bregand <Christophe.Bregand@elca-matrix.ch>
Subject: GNAT on VMS
Date: 1999/08/24
Date: 1999-08-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm using GNAT compiler on an OPENVMS plateform.
My problem is the following: in a DCL procedure, when I run a program
that raises an exception, the DCL procedure seems not receiving an error
code from the ADA program (a ON ERROR THEN GOTO command is ignored and
the DCL procedure goes on).
There was no such program with the same DEC ADA 83 program.
Does anyone knows something about that?
Thanks