From: Scott Ingram <scott@silver.jhuapl.edu>
Subject: Re: American Disabilities Act
Date: 1999/08/18
Date: 1999-08-18T17:24:30+00:00	[thread overview]

Lori Minardi wrote:

> I have a client who needs information on certifying themselves with the
> ADA as well as their dog.  This client suffers from Seizures and the

C'mon guys, lighten up...while this surely has nothing to do with Ada
the
language--it couldn't hurt to point out that the correct place to
inquire
is the local chapter of the Seeing Eye Foundation.  And even if the
local
chapter is unable to certify the dog in question for this use; they
should
be able to refer to a local trainer who can.

It does make one wonder though:  what kind of validation tests are used,
and
should they be written in Ada :-)
--
Scott Ingram
Sonar Processing and Analysis Laboratory