From: "Wajdi H. Al-Jedaibi" <wajdi@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Ada Mutation Test Tools
Date: 1999/08/02
Date: 1999-08-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Here is the link to Mothra
http://www.ise.gmu.edu/faculty/ofut/rsrch/mut.html
Assuming that you have fortran code, mothra will generate a list of valid
changes to create mutants of the original source code. In my experiment, I
am only interested in creating mutants of the guard conditions of each task.
For that, the guards are translated into fortran code. Mothra will output
the proper changes (in fortran) and you change the Ada code accordingly.

I am looking for an Ada testing that would generate the mutants directly
from the Ada code, but no luck so far! I know of only one such tool from
www.rlscorp.com but found no information on it, yet.

Wajdi.