* How do you make sounds with ADA95?
@ 1999-06-29  0:00 Joshua Grant
From: Joshua Grant @ 1999-06-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I appreciate everyone's responses on my last response about the morse code
program that I have.  However, I meant to specify the compiler that I will
be using.  Due to time constraints and my resources I can't use the
Meridian compiler.  I currently have the Aonix compiler installed on my
Win95 system.  Does anyone know if the Windex package will still work with
MSDOS, because I need both environments.  Or did I just ask a dumb
question?

Thanks,
Josh Grant

@ 1999-06-27  0:00 Joshua Grant