From: Jos De Laender <jos.de_laender@alcatel.be>
To: David Botton <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Portable GUI in ADA ?
Date: 1999/06/29
Date: 1999-06-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

    Hi ,

thanks , for remembering me once more.

Initially I skipped , due to being in Beta for Windows. But some
experimenting learns me that it is very reliable already.

The package seems to be very structured  and extensible. Documentation could
maybe be improved , but is workable. In the beginning I found it a bit
strange that the basic 'widgets' are not mapped to the OS equivalent, but
apparently drawn from scratch. But all common widgets seem present and
working very good.

I'm going with that one !

Thanks once more,

Jos De Laender

P.S. : Does somebody know how I get rid of the dos-window that comes up
along with the graphical  application under Windows ?