From: romain fortunato <romain.fortunato@eurocontrol.fr>
Subject: ADA & JAVA.How to communicate?
Date: 1999/06/25
Date: 1999-06-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

HI all.

we have the following problem:

-on one part we have a simulation program written in ADA83.
-on the other part a JAVA interface distributed on www.

ANd we want to make the two communicate quickly.

Communication through pipes is impossible due to java.

so:

-Is it possible to implement sockets in ADA(which version)?
-does anybody knows how to specify a java native method to be written in
ADA?

thx to all

romain fortunato
for@eurocontrol.fr