From: Bruce or Tracy <bljacobs@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Message passing code
Date: 1999/06/24
Date: 1999-06-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

At work, we are currently using Ada.Stream.  This is
the mechanism for (at least parts of) HLA (High
Level Architecture) where separate simulations
communicate via a Run Time Infrastructure package.

In the past, others used IEEE standards' formatted
text strings in the DIS world.

In these instances, the format of the message as
well as the mechanism were a standard for that
particular certification.