From: Graeme Perkes <graeme.perkes@gecms.com.au>
Subject: Ceiling Locking, Priority Inversion, etc
Date: 1999/06/21
Date: 1999-06-21T07:15:06+00:00	[thread overview]

I need to create protected objects within the one application
that provide FIFO or priority queuing mode and prevention of
priority inversion. These characteristics are only needed by
particular protected objects within my application.

The difficulty is that I can't use the configuration pragmas
QUEUEING_POLICY or CEILING_LOCKING to do this - unfortunately,
these apply to the entire program and not individual instances of
protected objects.

Are there any simple ways to achieve this with Ada95?

I'm using GNAT on Solaris.

Cheers,
--
Graeme Perkes                        GEC Marconi Systems Pty Limited
mailto:graeme.perkes@gecms.com.au    40-52 Talavera Road, North Ryde