From: DPH <rally2xs@csi.com>
Subject: Re: JR ADA PROGRAMMERS/ Career Position/ Mid West
Date: 1999/06/17
Date: 1999-06-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Well, since I haven't seen anything from the original poster, I'll hazard
a guess that it is the people in Ft. Wayne again.  They have had a series
of these ads for the last few months.  The 419 area code is Northwestern
Ohio (I used to live there) which means the poster likely has a home phone
just across the border.

Ft. Wayne is kinda smallish - no Borders bookstore, fer instance.  Borders
is my latest definition of "civilization" snce I got hooked on 'em in
Indianapolis before I moved here to Fredericksburg, Va.  Yes, Freddieburg
has a Borders now.

Nothing wrong with Ft. Wayne other than that, tho, unless you are allergic
to snow...

Dave Head