From: "Stanley R. Allen" <s_allen@hso.link.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Bindiings to X/Motif
Date: 1999/06/15
Date: 1999-06-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Brian Kelly wrote:

> Has anyone had experience w/ AXI, the Ada X Interface product by ATC
> (Advanced Technology Center) www.atc.com?
> They boast that they have X/Motif bindings written in Ada95.
>
> Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

We've used AXI extensively on an Ada 83 project.  It's complete and
very usable.  We've also used the same binding interface (from ATC)
with an Ada 95 compiler (GNAT/SGI) and were very impressed that
no code changes were necessary in order to use it.  Again, it
worked well.

--
Stanley Allen
mailto:s_allen@hso.link.com