* 'Random' function in Ada
@ 1999-05-26  0:00 iang
From: iang @ 1999-05-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of the existence of a freely available or easily
implementable Random function in Ada?

* Re: 'Random' function in Ada
@ 1999-05-27  0:00 Robert I. Eachus
From: Robert I. Eachus @ 1999-05-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

iang@iplbath.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of the existence of a freely available or easily
> implementable Random function in Ada?

    Yes.  Look in Ada.Numerics.Float_Random or
Ada.Numerics.Discrete_Random, or in the reference manual in A.5.2.  If
you are using Ada 83, or care a lot about algorithms used, send me
e-mail.
--

                                        Robert I. Eachus

with Standard_Disclaimer;