From: Marin David Condic <condicma@bogon.pwfl.com>
Subject: Re: where can i post vac for Ada software engineers without annoying people ????
Date: 1999/05/20
Date: 1999-05-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Larry Kilgallen wrote:
> I like the simplicity of the current arrangements.  If job posts
> start to overwhelm, perhaps there is a comp.jobs.ada possibility
> (or wherever jobs go on Internet News).

It doesn't bother me to see job postings in this newsgroup as long as
they are marked as such in the subject line. Some people get upset about
things that are "off topic" though. I figure as long as it doesn't
constitute a flood, its easy enough to ignore if you're not interested.
I'd think that it would be inappropriate if the job in question didn't
involve Ada programming in some respect.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Real Time & Embedded Systems, Propulsion Systems Analysis

Visit my web page at: http://www.flipag.net/mcondic