* Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm?
@ 1999-05-11  0:00 JOAQUIN
From: JOAQUIN @ 1999-05-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am looking for the Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.
I have to do  an exercise in class with uses it.
Where can i find it in ADA 95.
Joaquin
I am using a matrix to store the graph.

* Re: Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm?
@ 1999-05-12  0:00 ` dennison
From: dennison @ 1999-05-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <37389A3F.C9C5C36F@santandersupernet.com>,
  JOAQUIN <JMATAMO@santandersupernet.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.
> I have to do  an exercise in class with uses it.
> Where can i find it in ADA 95.
> Joaquin
> I am using a matrix to store the graph.

I'm not sure you will be able to find a freely-available version of that
algorithm already written in Ada for you. But you should be able to find
the algorithm in some other form. Just translate that algorithm into
Ada. If you can't do that, you probably deserve a low grade anyway...

If there's some particlar part of the translation process that is
stumping you, ask us a *specific* question about it here and we should
be able to be more helpful.

--
T.E.D.

* Re: Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm?
@ 1999-05-12  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1999-05-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <37389A3F.C9C5C36F@santandersupernet.com>,
  JOAQUIN <JMATAMO@santandersupernet.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.
> I have to do  an exercise in class with uses it.
> Where can i find it in ADA 95.
> Joaquin
> I am using a matrix to store the graph.

Perhaps the instructor expects you to research the algorithm
and then design and code the Ada 95 program yourself .... or
is this a class in how to get information from the internet?

* Re: Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm?
@ 1999-05-13  0:00 ` JOAQUIN
From: JOAQUIN @ 1999-05-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

JOAQUIN escribi�:

> I am looking for the Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.
> I have to do  an exercise in class with uses it.
> Where can i find it in ADA 95.
> Joaquin
> I am using a matrix to store the graph.

got it, i have done it, i will post it soon  to everyone who wants it,

Joaquin

* Re: Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm?
@ 1999-05-13  0:00   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-05-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Perhaps post it on www.adapower.com

David Botton