* Postscript copy of ARM?
@ 1999-05-04  0:00 Rex Reges
From: Rex Reges @ 1999-05-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

What happened to the postscript version of the Ada Reference Manual? I
have a printout that I made several years ago, but all I can find on the
Web now is an HTML version.

Anyone know where the postscript version is.

Rex Reges

* Re: Postscript copy of ARM?
@ 1999-05-04  0:00 ` Mark A Biggar
From: Mark A Biggar @ 1999-05-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rex Reges

Rex Reges wrote:

> What happened to the postscript version of the Ada Reference Manual? I
> have a printout that I made several years ago, but all I can find on the
> Web now is an HTML version.
>
> Anyone know where the postscript version is.

Find someone who subscribes to ACM Ada Letters.  They just distributed copies
of the latest Walnut Creek Ada CD-ROM to all subscribers.  It has exactly
what you want.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@lmco.com

* Re: Postscript copy of ARM?
@ 1999-05-04  0:00 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1999-05-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rex Reges wrote in message <372F0C30.C13F58C3@Boeing.com>...
>What happened to the postscript version of the Ada Reference Manual? I
>have a printout that I made several years ago, but all I can find on the
>Web now is an HTML version.
>
>Anyone know where the postscript version is.

http://www.adaic.org/standards/95lrm/LRMps/

* Re: Postscript copy of ARM?
@ 1999-05-07  0:00 ` Richard L. Conn
From: Richard L. Conn @ 1999-05-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The new Ada and Software Engineering CDROM has it on
disc 1 (ASE01_01).  You can also get it from the ASE websites,
the main one being:
  ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/ase/support/cardcatx/a_rm95.htm

When you get here, click on FILE SPECS to quickly transfer to
the appropriate directories.

Rick