* Newbie Question (Web Based Ada Tutorials)
@ 1999-05-03  0:00 KL WILSON
From: KL WILSON @ 1999-05-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

As part of my MSC project I am looking to develop a web based Ada
tutorial for  first year undergraduates on an Introduction to Systematic
Programming course. So far I have managed to find the following URLs
with useful Ada tutorials, however I would be grateful if anyone is
aware of any other sites. Furthermore, I would also welcome any comments
or suggestions from people having used such tutorials for consideration
in the tutorial design.

http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/master.htm
http://www.scism.sbu.ac.uk/law/Section1/contents.html
http://cs-ultra.aston.ac.uk/DSA/
http://www.swcp.com/~dodrill/a95doc/a95list.htm

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/ada/swcomps/cgi/cgi.html

Thanks in advance,

Kirsty Wilson

* Re: Newbie Question (Web Based Ada Tutorials)
@ 1999-05-03  0:00 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-05-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: KL WILSON

The Ada Source Code Treasury - http://www.botton.com/ada, has a section
called Learning Ada at:

http://www.botton.com/ada/learn

With links to on-line tutorials, etc.

David Botton

@ 1999-05-04  0:00 ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 1999-05-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

KL WILSON wrote:

> As part of my MSC project I am looking to develop a web based Ada
> tutorial for  first year undergraduates on an Introduction to Systematic
> Programming course. So far I have managed to find the following URLs
> with useful Ada tutorials, however I would be grateful if anyone is
> aware of any other sites. Furthermore, I would also welcome any comments
> or suggestions from people having used such tutorials for consideration
> in the tutorial design.
>
> http://www.adahome.com/Tutorials/Lovelace/master.htm
> http://www.scism.sbu.ac.uk/law/Section1/contents.html
> http://cs-ultra.aston.ac.uk/DSA/
> http://www.swcp.com/~dodrill/a95doc/a95list.htm
>
> ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/ada/swcomps/cgi/cgi.html
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Kirsty Wilson

See John Herro's excellent Ada Tutor at http://members.aol.com/AdaTutor/

Jerry
=  Jerry Petrey - Consultant Software Engineer  - Member Team Ada   =
=                 Lockheed Martin                 Member Team Forth =