From: Paul Whittington <paul@grep.net>
Subject: Re: [question] Ada and DataBase
Date: 1999/04/23
Date: 1999-04-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I used to work for the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental
Laboratory (INEEL), and over the past seventeen years, or so, we
developed an embedded database library for Ada called Sage.

You can find out about it at
http://sageftp.inel.gov/sage/homepage.html.
Note the "Free Downloads" section.

You might want to call Doug Colonel (208)526-0204 [col@inel.gov], or
Warren Merrill (208)526-9157 [wom@inel.gov] at the INEEL to see if you
can get one of the free CDs that have been distributed at trade shows
in the past.  One of the CDs, I don't remember if all, had a complete
working version, with source, that compiled and ran using GNAT on
Linux, but note that this was several years ago.

--
Paul Whittington
GrepNet, Inc.

"Even if you're on the right track you'll get
 run over if you stand still."

Will Rogers