From: Martin Myran <kmiandre@online.no>
Subject: ADA 95 Compiler Windows 95/QNX
Date: 1999/04/19
Date: 1999-04-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm pretty fresh in designing software using ADA and now I have
inherited an application written in ADA 95 that I'm supposed to make
work on a small portable PC running Windows 95/NT (first), (i486
processor).

First i downloaded GNAT's ADA 95 compiler 3.10 for Windows NT.  The
problem with the one I got is that any floating point number operation
makes the target computer crash.  I assume that I got the wrong
libraries / wrong version but I haven't found any other libraries
versions that looks like they will work.  Do you know where I can find a
compiler that can help me with this problem so I can test if this is p

I am going to use QNX on the final target (possibly) where the ADA 95
application will run together with an existing application written in
C++/C.  Do you know of any compiler that supports ADA 95 on QNX?

(one solution to both problems could possibly be an ADA 95 compiler that
compile the ADA code into C so I could use a C-compiler I have got).

Thank you for your help.

Martin
--
Martin Myran