From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: GNAT Extensions with ASIS?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:07:00 +0200
Date: 2005-05-20T18:07:00+02:00	[thread overview]

Stefan Bellon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are trying to use ASIS for GNAT (the version on SourceForge for GNAT
> 3.4.4) with .adt files that have been generated from sources using GNAT
> Extensions (-gnatX). However, ASIS raises an exception when it
> encounters the "with type" extension.

> Is there any way to get ASIS for GNAT working for source files
> containing GNAT Extensions as well?

No - currently only paying customers have access to the newest ASIS. It's
one of the last sore point - most of the other GNAT tools can be accessed
via cvs (:pserver:anoncvs@libre.act-europe.fr:/anoncvs).

The other missing GNAT tool I know about is florist.

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net