From: David Botton <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: How to Link Borland C++ object files with GNAT
Date: 1999/04/09
Date: 1999-04-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Take a look at the article "Using DLLs in Object Ada" at:
http://www.botton.com/ada/articles

Since GNAT 3.11p has the ability to also use regular Microsoft .obj and
.lib files (which OA uses), you might be able to swing something. I
believe the author of the article (Gordon White) has used Borland DLLs
with Ada before and he may be able to assits you also.

David Botton