* Ada95 on Analog Device DSP 2106x
@ 1999-04-01  0:00 grave
From: grave @ 1999-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm using Analog Device DSP 21062 in assembly and I would like to know
if there is an Ada95 compiler for this DSP, with or without OS. We are
actually loading assembly programs in our Dsp.

Thanks in advance,

xavier

* Re: Ada95 on Analog Device DSP 2106x
@ 1999-04-01  0:00 ` Tucker Taft
From: Tucker Taft @ 1999-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grave

grave wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Analog Device DSP 21062 in assembly and I would like to know
> if there is an Ada95 compiler for this DSP, with or without OS. We are
> actually loading assembly programs in our Dsp.

Analog Devices now has a beta version of their Ada 95
compiler for the SHARC available.  The "official" version
will be available in approximately a month.
Contact Jerry McGuire at Analog (Gerald.McGuire@analog.com).

--
-Tucker Taft   stt@averstar.com   http://www.averstar.com/~stt/
Technical Director, Distributed IT Solutions  (www.averstar.com/tools)