From: rsunkar@eng.clemson.edu (ram mohan sunkara)
Subject: HELLO!
Date: 3 Oct 1994 21:48:52 GMT
Date: 1994-10-03T21:48:52+00:00	[thread overview]

hi
iam new to ada news group iam presently doing a course on software engineering
i will be happy if any one will answer my questions

1)where can i find a ADA compiler for SUN workstation(shareware/freeware)
2) what are the other languages used for implementations abstraction specification
3) where do we find the applications for software engineering and its future

thanx in advance
bye!
(RAM MOHAN RAO SUNKARA)
(RSUNKAR@ENG.CLEMSON.EDU)