From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Web Server Installation
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 01:30:17 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2016-01-15T01:30:17-08:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 11:31:50 AM UTC+1, n939...@gmail.com wrote:
> The system I'm attempting to run it on is Windows 7

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this, but did you consider "upgrading" your system to... Linux Debian? Installing it in a virtual machine on your Windows system might be a viable solution, too.

Forget OS wars for the moment, but AWS on Windows is notorious and this group has witnessed people having permanent problems with this combination. I'm not going to argue that Windows is to blame here - on the contrary, it is the AWS that has failed to provide a truly portable build system, but there is apparently no incentive to fix it.
I'm also not going to argue that installing Debian (where AWS exists as a package) is easier than installing AWS on Windows, but it very well might be. It also seems that there are more dedicated people who are interested in maintaining the Ada-on-Debian ecosystem, so it might be easier for you to get help or even regular consulting service in the future.

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com