From: tmoran@bix.com (Tom Moran)
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this simple Ada w/ assembly code?
Date: 1999/03/04
Date: 1999-03-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>Application Binary Interface, if I recall correctly.  It's a standard
>that defines how systems utilities are called, at the assembler level.
The original poster's code did not call any system utilities via any
ABI (unless you call a DOS int 10 call part of the ABI) and did not
pass any parameters, so there's no question of order, who pops the
stack, etc.
  I thought that sort of thing was what Convention was about.  In any
case, I think the original question, so far unanswered, is how to link
something generated in the standard ways, with Gnat.  If it won't even
link, it's irrelevant whether it will run.