From: tmoran@bix.com (Tom Moran)
Subject: Movie "Conceiving Ada"
Date: 1999/02/28
Date: 1999-02-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The San Jose Mercury News lists "Conceiving Ada" as showing as part of
the Cinequest festilval on March 2 at 5:30pm.  I know nothing about it
but what I read in the paper, but thought some c.l.a. readers might,
or might want to see it.  It's apparently about "Computer genius Emmy"
who becomes obsessed with Lady Ada.