* Tiny mistaken on an AdaPower page
@ 2010-02-11  2:01 Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)
From: Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) @ 2010-02-11  2:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've a tiny error on an AdaPower website page. I wanted to tell them
via the contact link, but it requires a login and the the registration
does not seem to work at all. So if any one here know the webmaster,
please, tell him/her.

Its on
http://www.adapower.com/index.php?Command=Class&ClassID=DataStructures&CID=304
The tiny mistake is in
> It implements Finalize by calling the Release procedure of the
> semaphore:
>.
>   procedure Finalize (Control : in out Semaphore_Control) is
>   begin
>      Control.Semaphore.Seize;
>   end;

I you guess, it should be Control.Semaphore.Release. The wording which
precedes the snip is ok by the way.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-02-11  2:01 UTC | newest]