From: "Steve Doiel" <nospam_steved@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Win NT + Object Ada: serial port I/O
Date: 1999/02/16
Date: 1999-02-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>Which documentation? As I've mentioned before the "documentation" (ring
binder
>and online help files) that comes with Object Ada is more than useless.

If you have ObjectAda Professional, you will find that the MS SDK is also
included on the distribution CDROM.  If you install the SDK separately you
will find that the Win32 SDK help is quite useful.  A number of other
goodies are also present in the SDK (a profiler for example).

As for the printed documentation... it was a big waste of someones time.
I'd much rather they had invested that time on finishing up the few
significant problems remaining in the debugger.

If you are having trouble getting serial I/O working, send me an email and
I'll send you a copy of my thick binding.

SteveD
steved@pacifier.com