From: gfioret@atlantis.com (Gary Fioret)
Subject: Interfacing with a DB
Date: 27 Sep 1994 17:25:55 -0400
Date: 1994-09-27T17:25:55-04:00	[thread overview]

I am planning a program that will be interfacing with a database.
The program will be running in DOS on a PC.
The program will write a lot of data to the database and the program
will access the database often to perform searches.
I would like to find a commercial database package that interfaces
well with Ada.
If you have had success/failure with a db package and Ada could
you let me know.

In advance, thanks,
gary