From: David Botton <David@Botton.com>
Subject: GTK for Ada
Date: 1999/03/04
Date: 1999-03-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I along with many others would be interested in using at some point the
Ada gtk bindings. Would any one know where I could find a good tutorial
and sample programs? Would any be willing to contribute some articles
and samples on the gtk bindings to The Ada Source Code Treasury -
http://www.botton.com/ada?

I am still working on my cross platform GUI classes and will be making
another update available soon, but I would still like to find out more
about gtk and Ada.

Thanks,
David Botton