From: "Robert T. Sagris" <robs@physics.BLAH.purdue.BLAH.edu>
Subject: Compiler implementation of speciallized needs annexes.
Date: 1999/02/24
Date: 1999-02-24T06:53:31+00:00	[thread overview]

I was wondering why only GNAT implements all of the specialized needs
annex's. All of the other vendors I looked into implement A, B
as they are required. C and D are also generally implemented by
everyone. Rational also implements G.

Is this do to a lack of customer demand for these features or is it
something else?

I was just wondering

Robbi Sagris