From: Thomas Handler <thandler@systems.at>
Subject: Re: accesibility level problem
Date: 1999/02/22
Date: 1999-02-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert and Steve,

once again a great "Thank you" for bringing in some light.

As Robert pointed out, I already knew (after some trials) that the error
message disappears when declaring the access type locally.
Though having read the RM 3.10.2 forth and back several times it was not
clear to me why I got the error message.
Steve's hint with the possibility of 'chaining' the access brought me
back on track! and Robert was right when saying that the pure
Information in the RM doesn't help you out of the dark ;-)

Thomas Handler