From: Steve Quinlan <steven.quinlan@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: accesibility level problem
Date: 1999/02/20
Date: 1999-02-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

robert_dewar@my-dejanews.com wrote:

>  So we replaced the original message by one that indicates
> the underlying rationale, and since we made that change,
> we have had no more questions about this error message!

 I didn't notice it at first, but I think Thomas got that error message as
well, since he mentions that compiling with 3.11p just "changed the error
message", though he didn't give the contents of that message. So, here's a
case where he got the new, kinder, gentler GNAT message, and he DID still
have a question, and wanted to be directed to the relevant RM sections,
hard to understand though they may be.

So, change your statistics on this one -- since the change, you have gotten
at least ONE question on it! (couldn't resist that one, Robert).

                           Steve Quinlan