From: Dave Wood <dpw@sd.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: fyi, "Cool", a new language.
Date: 1999/02/18
Date: 1999-02-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

mike@world.nospam.com wrote:

> I guess Ada is not going to be the language that MS will use next.
>
> MS is comming up with a new language called "Cool".  read all about it:
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/sr/stories/news/0,4538,2208820,00.html
>
> I expect to start seeing job ads. asking for 5 years Cool programming
> expierence any time soon...

Reliable sources indicate that this story does not
bear any resemblance to reality.  My own recent
experiences with this publication would support that
analysis.

So, you can continue to dream that MS will wake
up and smell the java... erp... the Ada.  Hope
springs eternal.

-- Dave Wood, Aonix
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- http://www.aonix.com