From: David Botton <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Win32: Using COM from Gnat
Date: 1999/02/10
Date: 1999-02-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am sure he is referring to my example on The Ada Source Code Treasury -
http://www.botton.com/ada

The COM example there (and the one I am working on now to create
COM objects) are intended to show the underlying interface of Ada to COM. I
should certainly hope that some one who will be doing a lot of
COM programming will package things in a more Ada manner as your bindings
do.

David Botton