* Ada95 interface to X25 on WinNT
@ 1999-01-28  0:00 Roga Danar
From: Roga Danar @ 1999-01-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

  Excuse me if this is a duplicate of an earlier posting.

  I am looking for a Ada95 interface bindings to the X25 protocol on a WinNT
platform.  If I cannot find one I will forced to attempt it in 'C'.  The project
will eventually need the API in Ada, however.

  All that I need to do for now is simply send test data and verify that it made
it across from one machine to the other.

-- Michael
"smithm at stelnj . com"

* Re: Ada95 interface to X25 on WinNT
@ 1999-02-10  0:00 ` John Walker
From: John Walker @ 1999-02-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <36B09703.B79EFB6F@stelnj--nojunk.com>, Roga Danar <smithm--
nojunk-@stelnj--nojunk.com> writes
>Hi,
>
>  Excuse me if this is a duplicate of an earlier posting.
>
>  I am looking for a Ada95 interface bindings to the X25 protocol on a WinNT
>platform.  If I cannot find one I will forced to attempt it in 'C'.  The project
>will eventually need the API in Ada, however.
>
>  All that I need to do for now is simply send test data and verify that it made
>it across from one machine to the other.
>
>-- Michael
>"smithm at stelnj . com"

Which Win32 header file implements the functionality you need?

--
John Walker
Email: john@jswalker.demon.co.uk

* Re: Ada95 interface to X25 on WinNT
@ 1999-02-10  0:00   ` M. Smith
From: M. Smith @ 1999-02-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Walker

I am not sure what you are asking?

I have an example of 'C' code that does a loop-back test of the X.25 protocol through
a Simpact ICP2432 card.  I would like to find Ada code that can help me send messages
between 2 machines.